Monday, September 8, 2014

First ever sincere blog post

Questions asked in class:
What do you want to learn?
Well since I am still trying to decide what I want my major to be I suppose this is as good of a time as any to actually learn and research animal and planet conservationism. Mainly what I would like to learn about is whether or not that is the path I want to take. That path being dedicated to helping animals and conserving the environment we do have so that people after us can experience the beauty of earth the same way that we have been able to. I want to be one person that helps make a difference and it is about time I start acting like it. So I guess the long and short of this broad question would be I want to learn what I want to do for the rest of my life on earth.
On a smaller scale, if asked this about this class, I am excited to learn how people in the year 2014 can put together projects and essays. Technology has come a long way and I am excited to learn how to make a presence on the internet with a blog.
What is your motivation in the communication situation?
I have no idea how to answer this... What is my motivation? I guess it would be to get as much of my opinion or knowledge out into the communication situation as possible, try and make my point as understood as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment